This might be a hot take for some, but I think it’s totally okay to not have a bridal party, if you don’t want one! Here’s a few reasons to consider:
1. No drama, mama! Let’s face it, every group has a wild card. Without a bridal party, there’s no need to worry about who’s going to start a fight after one too many mimosas.
2. Save some dough. Weddings are expensive, and if you skip the bridal party, you can save some serious cash. Think of all the extra cocktails you can have with that money!
3. No need to play matchmaker. Trying to pair up your single friends can be a headache. Without a bridal party, you can all focus on having a good time and not worry about awkward pairings.
4. Avoid the stress. Being in a bridal party can be a lot of pressure. No need to worry about matching dresses, awkward group photos, or planning pre-wedding events. Just relax and enjoy the ride!
5. It’s all about you! Without a bridal party, the spotlight is all on the happy couple. You can dance the night away and celebrate your love without any distractions. Cheers to that!
I was lucky enough to photography Dariyan and Joey’s wedding last summer (happy anniversary you cuties) and they chose to not have a bridal party and it was *chefs kiss*. They are two of the coolest and most chill humans I’ve ever met! Their love story started in their early 20’s when they met while working at a restaurant together. The Bisset’s wedding was very classic, simple, timeless and so so beautiful. They also have the most adorable little girl, named Emmy! She was obviously a huge part of their day and it was even more special because her and Dariyan both had custom dresses for the day!
If you were on the fence about having a bridal party, maybe this is your sign!
-Planning: Let’s Elope CDA
-Florist: McBride Florals Decor
-Tables/Chairs/Lounges/Arbor: Patina Events
-Plates/Utensils: Event Rents
-Videographer: On The go Media
-Signage: Ink & Embers
-Cake/Cupcakes: Sweet Frostings
-Dj: Ruby Frog Entertainment